who else has bhoosa in his skull? btw I've made another template. check my blog. and btw I hope that your trip to Las Vegas (or is it Los Vegas?) was good. and btw Viva Las means Long Live.
tall guy like his dad, why wont girls love him then??! yea mcat prep was going and I was getting ready to face that thing but some sudden mishaps came into being i.e. research project. apparently professor started to hate me cuz i was focussing 99.5% on mcat and .5% on my experiment and that was BAD...i am sad.
adnan,.... lol.. its las vegas.... how you doin..will g check your blog soon:D
omair... aww..im really sorry to hear that..I know you must be sad...but don't worry ...everythign will happen at just the right time..have faith in Allah mia..and omair..if you wanna talk ever..im right here...okay? you are a brave lad...I know you are...and don't lose up..youll be just fine ..and youll even get that admission into the school of medicine soon..insha Allah:D
12 comments:
LOL
adnan...
is that you?
who else has bhoosa in his skull?
btw I've made another template. check my blog.
and btw I hope that your trip to Las Vegas (or is it Los Vegas?) was good.
and btw Viva Las means Long Live.
tall guy like his dad, why wont girls love him then??!
yea mcat prep was going and I was getting ready to face that thing but some sudden mishaps came into being i.e. research project. apparently professor started to hate me cuz i was focussing 99.5% on mcat and .5% on my experiment and that was BAD...i am sad.
adnan,....
lol..
its las vegas....
how you doin..will g check your blog soon:D
omair...
aww..im really sorry to hear that..I know you must be sad...but don't worry ...everythign will happen at just the right time..have faith in Allah mia..and omair..if you wanna talk ever..im right here...okay?
you are a brave lad...I know you are...and don't lose up..youll be just fine ..and youll even get that admission into the school of medicine soon..insha Allah:D
where did the latest post gooo??
yea I can play something for you :).
Whz up mehwish? long time no see no chat. Kahan ho ap still in saudia?
OMAIR...
lol..just where the one before that went...:P
OMAR...
how you doin??
mehwish ??? ELG ???? oh comon jab mein tum pay yakeen karta hoon tum kuch na kuch har qat kar dayti ho. LOL its all good i dont blame you
OMAR...
lol...yaqeen karlo... karlo..lol... it is all good,
couldn't think of another nickk so using this for now....lol..
i was called that once...;)
UPDATE
MEHWISHHHH I LUUURRRVV HIM TOO!
i think i've found my mega crush of life. wow.
not tht he's pretty or beautiful (guys lyk those neva have brains). Its his... cute ADORABLE attitude thts laps all my attention!!
oh, he's yumm!
Post a Comment