
heya...
I'm doing alrite..just been busy and a bit lazy to post anything....
anyways update.....
exams starting from the 5th of feb....but mock exam on the 4th of jan...like always havent studied...and... family is here for Eid,it's always nice to have them around... my cousin got married, the valima is today, had a bad case of gastroenteritis in the mehndhi... but i still looked amazing..:)I know you wouldnt be interested...but i still wanan tell you..lol.. i wore ornage at the mayo.. maroon on the mehndhi.. red at the shadi.. and today im gonna be wearing black and gold ..for the valima.. sounds good na..lol..and i sound crazy na..lol..
anyways... in other news... been dealing with a lot of deception and betrayal from a one or two friends..but surprisingly im doing good now..I was shattered earlier...but I've made it thru....I miss em still but it's all good.....will post about it in details later....
They've been so many times when I've really wanted to post my thoughts..but I always gave up the idea cause of being over exposed...soem insane case of insecuity and vulnerability....I guess...but I'm all good now....
omair... hope you are doing well too.. i did go and read your posts ... and i was a bit let down....I don't liek it when you are the way you were in your posts...you are a good boy...and I liek you...and I want you to be Happy always...and for that hunny bunny you have to be optimistic...everyone has shit thrown their way in one form or the other...and I know its horrible and it hurts..and it even makes you cry sometimes..but survivors are those who emerge thru it all....you have the strength.... the will... the faith..and above all my frienship...;) so pal nothing..and i mean N.O .T.H.I.N.G.. can stop you from achieving all that you've always desired... and from now..we'll be there for each other in those shitty times..lol....deal??
you take care loads and laods...
9 comments:
salam,
first of all, such a cute pic. hah
* i never wore that kind of hat in my childhood tho, as far as i remember* :)
- even if you are lazy, take time to write your thoughts. where is vulnerability coming from? being vulnerable will make you feel how much better being protected is! so you would not take that as granted. and cuz you know, we all want to hear new stuff from you.
- for shaadi, lol nice bright colors there. i hope you had fun and that no guy fell in love@first sight with you in the shaadi. lol
- for exams, yea man, exams suck. my semest going to start on jan 4 :(. again those crazy biochemistry courses! probably you encountered them in first/second year of medicine. i pray that you kill the exams, as you always have been. inshAllah
- hhe, my writings are just my thoughts, they in no way represent me in my equilibrium condition or homeostatic condition.lol. inshAllah, lets see what happens in the future. 1 more semest before ill apply inshAllah. so pray pray pray pray pray 4 me.
for nowww, take careee....and thanks for updating with MY NAME in the entry lol
Omair, mehwish said it all. really.. agar mein kuch bolti. desperation mein aake to pull u up.
I wudnt have changed a word frm this.
Mehwish u were missed. i mean it. n im not soo happy abt tht it either.
salam.
aliveee?
after forever I don't know how but I'm signed into use blogger :S. Bahar haal,
I wonder what did u do to those emails? LOL! remember this thing about blog: Once it is out - it is out!
bahar haal,
take care
Mehwish, kabhi kabhi kuch na kuch likh liya karo!
hello, are you alive??
so mehwish, when are you going to write again ?
I am hoping you're alright, inshaAllah.
Post a Comment