i like the colors of the sky in the background because of the mystical experience that it evokes. The resolution of the background image is not too high though.
umair.. sahi... abt the resolution... my search for the perfect template is still underway... dekho kuch aur acha mil gaya to woh karlo istimall shayad...
8 comments:
i like the colors of the sky in the background because of the mystical experience that it evokes. The resolution of the background image is not too high though.
umair..
sahi... abt the resolution... my search for the perfect template is still underway... dekho kuch aur acha mil gaya to woh karlo istimall shayad...
im waitlisted ... i dont know my rank on it ... ALLAH
umair...
dont worry insha Allah whtever is best for you will happen...:)
At least I can read the text with less difficulty now :).
and I like the template
I adore ur temp. agree abt d resolution. But its awwwssuummmmm....
Very refreshing!
I like it :)
Post a Comment