Its amazing that .... in just one moment...she became ..."nothing "...from "everything"...and she just sat there watching it all happen...watching it all...all her hopes all her dreams ..one by one ..breaking into a million pieces...and as her world came down...he who means everything to her...is unaware of her screams..unaware of her pain....cant he really see , cant he really hear ... or is he just being ignorant...
"her eyes tell him a story ...his couldnt care less"
and yet she still picks these pieces up and fixes them together...and then once again she builds her hopes and dreams...why.. why does she do this.. why cant she jus...t for once bury these pieces in the land of the forgotten ..and move on..why not..??
maybe its not really his fault.. maybe .. its her.. what she still holds tight is his shadow.. he is long gone...but why did tehy have to come so close.. only to part the way they did...
she's just being emotional ..just getting carried away.. just losing her sanity...she shoudl knwo he could never be hers.. but still.. she waits and waits for miracles...
she still loves him ..loves him every moment of every day..its his thougths that make her smile..its his thoughts that make her cry..its him.. from dawn to dusk..its him in the long nights..its him ..its just him..
damn... she really does love him a lot...
13 comments:
"Stretch did I, but to vain
Yowl so evermore, fail insane"
She's procrastinating - she should forge ahead towards a better phantasy.
-Depart
anonymous...
maybe your right..maybe your not...
maybe she's wrong ..maybe she's not..
maybe you insulting her love by calling it a fanatsy ..maybe your not..
maybe she's given this all. and now she has nothing else to offer ..maybe she hasnt
maybe she needs time.probably a life time.. maybe not...
maybe she's tired, very tired..maybe she's not
maybe she's in love ,maybe this s true love... no, not maybe..IT IS ...
she's insane, she's dumb, shes stupid...but she is in love...:)
people who know me....
had one of those weird days . devoid of sanity days ..so dont worry too much.. and bina.. ghussa na hona...:)aur lecture na dena please..i practically know it by heart now....lol
Thanks for all you've done
I've missed you for so long
I can't believe you're gone
You still live in me
I feel you in the wind
You guide me constantly
I've never knew what it was to be alone, no
Cause you were always there for me
You were always there waiting
And ill come home and I miss your face so
Smiling down on me
I close my eyes to see
And I know, you're a part of me
And it's your song that sets me free
I sing it while I feel I can't hold on
I sing tonight cause it comforts me
I carry the things that remind me of you
In loving memory of
The one that was so true
Your were as kind as you could be
And even though you're gone
You still mean the world to me
I've never knew what it was to be alone,
I'm glad he set you free from sorrow
I'll still love you more tomorrow
And you will be here with me still
And what you did you did with feeling
And You always found the meaning
And you always will
And you always will....
listen to it mehwish....the song comes from the heart...and it hits the heart at the weakest point....
... :) The comment you posted, with all the 'maybe's was an amazing piece of writing.
AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN ...
She keeps on writting, trying to reach his HEART by all she could offer her "writting". But will this do any good one should ask, I guess not CUZ ITS ALL IN THE PAST. So kiddo let go start over new and maybe .. maybe .. maybe .. maybe one day you will find all the answers for all this "PUPPY LOVE"!!!! Listen to the old listen to the wise "ME ;)" cuz all I have to offer is ADVICE :D
Mehwish you have the energy and you certainly have the time but waisting it on MAYBEZ........ shoot girl you dissapoint me!!!!
History or your past whteva u wana call it just LEARN from it dont live in it!!!!!!!!!
bush...
its mind blowing.. yar .. bahut acha.. it was just one of the songs.. that say it all.. love it..
who could know this better then you.. hold on.. and dont worry too much...
mafaz..
your making fun of my ...:)..not good..:(
i do that when i dont know what to say.....and thanks for likign the comment.. i like it too.. its nice na...
omar...
acha na.. sorry .. told you i had a weird day .. devoid of sanity day...and look who's talking about puppy love...
shutup okay..
i know your older then me .. and im young and beautiful...:),seriously buddy.. trying to sort out things rigth now....just give me some time.. i'll be okay..
and the maybe thing was good okay...ur just jealous.. cayus ei wrote so well..:P
Wow every one in here ....... I dare not say the word .... poor you guyz ...You must hate it when every one tells you to B strong it will all b fine ... lol ... srry but itz the truth aint it :P ...
Omar...
well i guess so...
bina...
shukar hay ..thank you so much...
thank God aap nay aaj kuch nahi kaha...lol...
dont worry ..you didnt even need to say anything..i understand already...:)
I wasn't making fun of your "... :)" I thought it was quite ingenious. From now on I'm going to use that when I don't know what to say. :)
oh i see...thank you....:)
Post a Comment