Saturday, January 21, 2006

all alone


Everyone's gone... papa,ami and sis left for riyadh...and bro back to the uk....and Im all alone again... awww...."sniff",...I miss them...why do they have to leave...???
Have loads and loads to study for exams scheduled for next month....and I kinda have a bad feeling I might just screw them up .. but then again its just a feeling.... I hope it stays that way and doesnt change into reality.....
Today we had this Forensic special revision class at uni..and the professor went on for more than 2hrs...torturing us with autopsy ..insanity ... the never ending doctrines and load of other crap.... and in the end of it all.. I discovered.. I need to start studying harder..caus ehalf the things the man was saying.. sounded familiar...but thats it.. just sounded familar...
anyways yesterday was a pretty bad day ..cause mama left yesterday ..but today its alrite... I know I know I'm a big girl now..and should learn to live alone... but I still miss them and need 'em...
so all of you... pray for me...pray that I survive the exams ... please please.... .pretty please..with cream on top and a cherry tooo......

listening to
"here without you " by 3 Doors down....(good listen..)
missing the man who made me listen to it for the very first time...

19 comments:

Zombies ate my display name said...

Suleman, they say that vampires learnt to suck blood at medical school. Yes, it is a very sacred profession. :)

benz said...

Mehwish!!!!!!!!!!!! we might be alone physically .. but not mentally.... n sometimes when surrounded with crowd we are still alone...........
we r lost yet we are preesent... i dunt know .. these days i m making no sense... i m just too lost too :P
miss u !!!!!!!!!!!!!
u r a very strong girl.... u rock!!!!!!!!!!

meshwork said...

suleman...
please... you always know what..to say to brighten up my day....
thank you..:)
and im no genius...I am distracted cause I miss him almost all the time... but I guess its been soo long ..I've just adjusted to it...and have learned the art of managing both things together....

I hope I pass ..that's all I want...
and you knwo wht you're saying abt aspirations and the dreams... its kinda true..
you knwo when you ask a little girl in schoolw ht she wants to be when she grows up.. they usually say teacher ,,or mother...lol...but some also say a doctor...i was the one who wanted to be an astronaut..and work for NASA..go to the moon.. discover the undiscovered....lol..but physics...kinda scared me off....
so this happened... a doc... plus my dad ..mom.. wanted this from me..so Im just delivering it...
I didnt knwo how difficult it was ..not only academically put emotionally too..seeing sick ppl around..becoming insensitive ..which I am so not...I cried weeks ahead of my first and last dissection class.. basically had a panic attack at seeing teh dead body .. i just avoided his face and ketpt looking at the dissection...dead ppl still scare me.. thank God .. I havent seen any after that ... and the day I saw my first cesarian delivery ...it has to be the most beautiful moments of my life.. a miracle of God....I dont knwo how to put it in words.. it was kick ass stuff...lol...
anyways im just going on and on....
sorry...
I do have my teeny weeny bit of doubts at this decision of wanting to be a doc.. because it demands os much off you and Imnot really sure I can offer so much.....but again .. let time decide.. im just going with the flow....:)



et...
really?..I didnt knwo that .....that is cool...lol...
yep a sacred profession it is...:)


bina..
girl you make perfect sense to me.. I completely understand what you're trying to say ..
thankyou...for being there for me...
and rock...I sure do...:P

Mr. Khurram said...

Yaar! this is not Fair, Cream 'n' Cherry alone? Lets share. LOL! In your last post I was kiddin' to you, A bad girl is visitin' mt blog continiously 'n' I aked you to check her.

I hope you 'll be ok 'n' Exam 'll be Good.

God bless you....

Nabeel said...

so why did your parents leave for Riyadh - do they live there or vacation?

meshwork said...

khurram...
kind of understand wht you're saying...
anyways..thank you for the wishes....

God Bless You too...:)


nabeel...
hala...(arabic for hi)
Im a proud riyadian..lived in riyadh all my life.. came to karachi to attend UNI...cause there arent any med schools in the kingdom for expatriates...
and my parents are still there.. and I go to riyadh every 3 months...:)
love riyadh .. cause that's where home is...

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viks said...

You still can't forget him eh?

I don't want to repeat my previous comments again and again! So we'll leave it that way!

But really, there are some things better if forgotten. You can't stand at the same lamp light and wonder that things are going to get better.

There you go, I'm repeating myself again - so I better 'HUSH' up!

'Here without you' is indeed a good listen!

-Vicky

meshwork said...

REZA...
THANKYOU ..
THANK YOU..
THANK YOU...
LOVB YA BUDDY..
thank you for all the wishes.. i hope i do ace those suckers..lol....
and your mom's a doctor?? that is great..!I wouldnt ask her to tutor me if i were you..cause I would just drive her nuts.. I am just terrible...lol...
and wht your mom said is so true..might just say teh same thing to my kids one day when and if they wanna be doctors..
adn it's good your gave up bio for your family.. very good indeed...you're a good man...
to not beingaorund for family and all..wht you're mom said ,add one more problem when it comes to being a girl.. you know half..nah...more then half of teh girls in my class are doin medicine just for the degree cause whn they do have the degree theyd be able to get marrie dto some rich ass amercian pakistani surgeon ...thats it..
they dont want to do anything else further...
then agan most of the husbands they end up getting married dont want them to..
now thats insane isnt it...if you want a degree do something easy morons....lol...i dont know if I will be able to pursue a career atthe hospital..but I will not let my education go to waste ..I will work in health care one way or the other..
I could go on and on ...there is so much else.. but lets just leave it herE...

so wht if you didnt take up medicine.. I bet you'd make a great CS guy....cause nice pople whereever they go and whtever they do...they always come on top...:)

if the computer systems at my hospital mess up .. I'll call you.. okay ?????:P

and even after all is said and done.. I still miss my family and long to be with them ..I envy my friends who have families here.. (well not really envy)...the dad works here ..and mom;s here too.. siblings go to uni in karachi....they are all together...
look at us ... we are dispersed ..Im here..bro is in the Uk attendign UNI there...mom ,dad,and sis back in Riyadh.. its crazy...I wish we could just start living together again....like we used to when we were in school... we do get some time together during summer ....easter ..winter....breaks... but its still not the same..

okay ..enogh said ...I better shutup now...:)



vicky...
Im getting there...but the ride is slow..it will take time and Im just giving it time...
and you dont have to repeat yourself... I didnt really mention him ..it was the song that reminded me of him ..so I just kind of said I was missing him...
this post is all about ..missing my family.. and being in deep shit.. as far as Uni and exams are concerned....
and thank God you're back..
missed ya...:)


zunaira...
thank you for those kind words...and the wishes....

outside the circle through the blog??? kiya mutlab??

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
coco jumbo said...

yea, preparing myself for the upcoming hell within few weeks. Anyways, my dad is also going to back to riyadh on 24. dont let the dust fall on the books!! hmm, this "guy" was from saudia or karachi???

Anonymous said...

arf! arf! n lol
teh word's out pisces are cursed, :P you'll always stay alone; eat alone, walk alone, live alone, even sleep alone. this your destiny so bear it and stop whining :D
no matter how hard you try to keep relations or puppys around you, still again you'll cry for being lonely after they leave you. lol, `wtf is wrong` might be in your mind but "Pisces is a universe within, but in Universe he is nothin"
sshhhh don't miss me just get goin'
we'll meet on next station.

meshwork said...

reza...
yeah thats the plan...I'd love to go and work in places like Rwanda and chechnya...will one day volunteer in the medical services during Hajj.. tht'd be great..:D
5??I was playing with barbie dolls when I was 5...it was all about them..all about them..lol...
still have every single one of them although some have stuff scribbled on their faces..cause I passed them down to my sister but had to take them away from here.. cause she was torturing the little things..now she has her own collection... a newer one.. mine's the old one...
I use MSN....I'll add you today once I get your id from your profile...
see ya ..:)


omair..
relax yar ..you study too much...itna na parha karo..agay bahut parhna hay..lol...you wouldnt wanna exhaust yourself...:)
24..eh..?I hate it when they have to leave ..dont you too???
and he is from Earth...hahahahahah :P


anonymous...
your rite abt one thing .." wtf..."
for your kind information pisces are not cursed.. and thank you for that "alone" poem.. but buddy its just a load of crap... it aint happenin....jut cause you're sayin it.a nd who the hell are you to say wht lies in my Destiny .. why dont we leave to that to Him up there....
and the universe crap.. Im from EARTH .. so Im just interested wht happens here.. you however seem like you're from jupiter......so you keep that universe stuff to urself please.. cause i aint interested...
I so do not miss you.. however I knwo teh MAD HOUSE back at your planet sure does....
and you can never be the man that I miss and Love...so by just postinmg a comment as anonymous you're not gonna make me think .."ohh it could be him"because buddy Ive known the man for ages..so you cant fool me ... this kinda failed...sorry...
meet you..?? nah ..dont really want to... dont the ppl back at your MAD HOUSE ..chain you down or sthg..cause they ought to..
so please..GET GOIN...SHOOOO.....:)

Sana Umer said...

:) good luck for ur exams (Y)

Zombies ate my display name said...

Paas nahin hein parents tu kya howa? Hein tu sahih na. Unse pocho jin k hein he nahin ya, even worse, jin k hote howay bhi nahin hein.
But then again, they say that only those who suffer from same illness pity each other. You won't know it and other won't know what you're going thru.

meshwork said...

sana...
thank you..
how did your thesis presentation go?


adnan..
bari samjhdaron wali bat karlee aaj to tum nay.. bhi bacha bara hogaya hay..lol...
insaan kisi bhi haal mein khush nahi hota hay...thats the awful truth...:)

Zombies ate my display name said...

OMAIR!!! He is from Karachi.

Zombies ate my display name said...

nahin, aap ko aisay bolna chahiye "Insaan her haal mein nashukra hota hai." SHUKER hai mein ET hoon. LOL