Tuesday, January 31, 2006

free...


I'm free..free..
freedom tastes so good...
I emerged from this all.. and I'm Okay.. I thought I'd never be able to do this.. but I conquered...I won...
I lost my love.. but I gained something yesterday ...somethign much more sacred...something that would last forever..and ever
something that would give my kids someone to help them finish their English Homework....and soemthing that would give me a house to run to when I have an argument with my hubby.......;)
God has His ways...
she cried all night for the love that had died....and the next morning.. God had something planned for her.. that made her jump with excitement and cry tears of joy.. and laugh and dance around the house ....according to certain people this was all cause she was a whack-job...lol...
she is still smiling.. and thanking her God for everything...
Thank you..Allah mia...
and thank you all my buddies.. for all the support and all the lectures... love you all..muaaaah

and yeah everyone.. the "he" in my stories.. is a good man...a great man infact ..just not my man...and Im okay with it...:)

23 comments:

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
coco jumbo said...

classical picture!
cant put it better than how reza did. "Look beyond love, look for the truth", as has been told by me :)

meshwork said...

reza...
yep...about time..
thank you..:)
no it isnt...

omair...
yeah i know the picture is beautiful...
bravo at wht you said...

meshwork said...

suleman...
thankyou...:)

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M said...

Braaavooo!!!
*whoops*
*whistles*
n *cheeeeeeeeerss!* (wud have danced a lil too.. but im sleepy :p)
lolzz... its amazin hai naa?? u feelll lyk Allah ji is REALLY wathcin over ur every move.. so He didnt lyk da way u were lookin da other nyt.. so He gave u sumthin to dance arnd with! niicee.... i've gone thru da same ;) ... da feeling after tht is sumthin... of an assurance.. u wont go wrong...woteva u think.. Allah jii is Guiding it, Leadin it...!
wowowow! Luuv Uuuu Allah jii for thss... bohat sara wala!! :D

lolz! i really sound as if mujhe phD mila hai ...n i hardly make sense lolz!

Mr. Khurram said...

Mehwish Dear! Like I said, don't waste your time over things, which 're dead. A True Love can't die, no matter what. If there is True Love then there is no Givin' Up, Ever... It's my Belief.

God bless you....

Nabeel said...

yup .. it sure does (tastes good) .. and God actually ssaid .. well its a part of punishment that "if you still don't get on the right path, I will take away your freedom" .. i dont remember the actual quote but the above is very close.

benz said...

Boixng Champ:- lol i guess i have been trying to live for 3 yrs now.... with the feeling.... hahahah
Mehwish ...
i have no idea n words to say ... speechless bhi nahi .. i dunt knwo :) muah hugs
lov ya girl

meshwork said...

reza...
No IT ISNT...
thankyou for respecting my viepoint..I totally respect yours

mishi...
lol...I know for sure that you are genuinely happy for me.. thank yougirlfriend...you're good..:)
an yeah God has his ways and he watches over each and every one of us.. we just have to reach out to Him.. and He takes you in with open arms...
you make all t he sense in the world.. :)

khurram...
I agree.. when it's true love there is indeed no giving up.but sometimes..for love's sake ..compromises are made..and the love transforms into something more sacred more lasting...:)

nabeel..
I've heard moms say that a lot..:)
anyways I guess I got mine back.. so means Im walking down the right path now..
well.. that wasnt the wrong path either ..it was just the bumpy road..

meshwork said...

Bina..
you dont have to say anything.. You've said enough for tha past 6 years...lol...
and bina..TAKE MY HAND..its better up here...:)

Saad said...

the choice of the pic is amazing...way to go girl

Zombies ate my display name said...

Buhat achi baat hai. Aaj kal waise he education buhat mahengi ho gaee hai.

meshwork said...

saad..
thankyou..
achi hayna..:)


adnan...
lol...
yep..aur future mein to aur bhi mahengi hojayegi to abhi say planning karrahee houn..lol...
and where were you..??you just disappeared...
nice to have you back...:)

Mr. Khurram said...

You 're right. there 're Points when Love transforms itself into "some" that has no name, It's just alot Greater than Love. *Smiles*

God bless you....

mE said...

just came by to your blog

must say your current approach is encouraging, dont agree with minor details though but overall the positiveness is good

meshwork said...

khurram...
yeah...
you totally understand wht I mean...
*smiles back at khurram*

me..
hiya...
and thank You..glad you liked it..:)

Mr. Khurram said...

*Big Smile* LOL!

God bless you.....

Viks said...

I wish I could believe you!

meshwork said...

khurram...
..:)
that's a lot of smiles..lol


vicky..
oh c'mon.. believ me..it's all true...:)

Zombies ate my display name said...

I was taking my term exams. And after that I got sick. My stomach went on strike, he was demanding to feed him with some medicines. I'm okay now. And now my computer is crashed, some bacterias pounced on it. I'll write to you later.

meshwork said...

adnan...
lol..
hope you and your computer get well soon...:)

Mr. Khurram said...

No new post 'n' I don't see you more on my blog, Why?

Hope you 'r doin' good.
God bless you.....