couldnt sleep the whole night, the flu has completely annihilated me... and the accompanying diarrhea and vomitting has drained all the energy I had... and the only thing I wanted wasmy mother... I miss her a lot when I am umwell... earlier when I used to fall sick..she would get so worried...kiss me hug me tuck me in my bed, sit next to me the whole time..but now I am just alobne lying down in the lounge couch.... typing away my tale... no one can ever care for you like your parents , so please cherish them....you dont know how lucky you all are masha Allah....
I sat on the dining table with all my relatives around me for breakfast , some just asked how I was , that too with the "i dont give a shit " attitude , the rest remained unaware as I was puking my guts out...
so you see , from now on Im going to ask Allah fro shifa from any major and minor diseases too... because being sick is one hellof a depressing job...
it take you back from where you started and that isnt a pretty scene...
LATER ON IN THE DAY...
bet they werent as insensitive as I thought they were, infact they were very kind....my cousin's wife made me soup...gave me ORS....kept asking if I needed anything..so did the rest of my relatives..one even got me a herbal tonic for my cough... but I was so disgusted by the strong odour that these tonics usually have , that I didnt drink it... they were nice...
thank You..Allah
5 comments:
There's a replacement of everything but perhaps of mother. All other relations, and I write again, ALL other relations are materialistic. Can be bought and sold.
adnan...
so wht do I do now... how do I make it right again... how do I make it perfect again??
I think that your mother attained perfection by leaving this world. Her book of accounts has been closed, I pray to God that it was full of deeds in obedience to God. Be happy that she is perfect now, only waiting for judgment day .... dont wish for her to come back, not only is it impossible but will also stop her from getting one step closer to God. Yes .... it is a loss for you within this world but arent we all going towards that end anyways?
like everyone else would tell you ... pray for her, do sadqa (charity), and visit her. I remember my uncle told me that people buried in grave yards wait for the people in the world (alive) to come and visit them.
UMAIR...
I MISS HER SO MUCH ....I AM GOING MAD!!
Post a Comment