Thursday, January 29, 2009

my old friend

today,I kept thinking of an old friend,a jerk...so I googled his name and landed on his blog...he was a nice guy ,a nice guy who had gone wrong...
I was just thinking, we are in the era of insensitivity... what are these people made up of... how ignorant are they...
I think about all the nice things we shared , and then I say to myself it must ve all been an act ... a bloody good act it was...
its stupid, but I wouldve liked to have him around..he was a good support system...

4 comments:

coco jumbo said...

we should try to forget and remove any memories of such bad people. Those memories only serve to hurt us. but again, if you ever find him in dire need in future, dont hesitate to provide help, that is the difference in animals and humans.

Zombies ate my display name said...

ABSURDLY D.H. Bloody Lawrence's statement comes in my head, "Ours is an extensively conscious age, we know so much but we feel so little."

meshwork said...

umair...
yeah I know..but it would be nic eto have him around..but wht can we do if he is a jerk... moving on is the only way , but sometimes one does tend to stop to look back ...


adnan...
true that my friend....

Zombies ate my display name said...

Kidher gaeen?