Saturday, April 25, 2009

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

just because I have a majboori does not ever mean that one can take advantage of me whenever and however they desire. tht's wht has been happening for some time now ... since ammi left us ... they are manipulating us , they are doing whtever they want and I just stand it all, say whtever they want,to me jub dil chahay... mein thak gayee houn bahut ziyada in sub logon say, I need to leave to a better place , I dont deserve this I deserve better
I do so much kaam in the house but still I keep getting the tana tht I dont do anything,all the bloody time ...enough yar , bus karo , sharam karo..
whenever they fall sick, I take care of them  , I run for them, and no one else does anything...and still i am the bad guy.... I am the bad person.... isnt it all just unfair... its all so unfair...
I shdnt be saying thsi I am not ungrateful... but I just feel bad very bad..May Allah give no one any kind of majboor wht so ever May Allah make it all right soon insha Allah....
if I even discuss the million petty things that happen thru out the day one would know the depth of my misery ... 
Allah mia hamari madad karay ....

2 comments:

Viks said...

:)

meshwork said...

vicky...
miss tragedy eh?