Thursday, June 17, 2010

"need you now"...lady antebellum

Picture perfect memories, Scattered all around the floor.
 Reaching for the phone cause, I can't fight it any more.
 And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time. 
 It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now. 
Said I wouldn't call  but I lost all control and I need you now.
 And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now. 
 Another shot of whiskey, can't stop looking at the door.
 Wishing you'd come sweeping in the way you did before.
 And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time. 
 It's a quarter after one, I'm a little drunk, And I need you now.
 Said I wouldn't call but I lost all control and I need you now
. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.
  Yes I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all. 
It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
 And I said I wouldn't call but I'm a little drunk and I need you now
. And I don't know how I can do without, I just need you now.
 I just need you now. Oh baby I need you now.....
NEED YOU NOW.....

No comments: