Friday, August 13, 2010

milnay gayee

they said he wasnt well... they kept saying it ... i didnt go...but all the chains couldnt restrain me now....I had to see him!! just did , so convinced my aunt to come along,as I was really scared to go alone ..dont know why ... but just was....
we went after zuhr, his brother was outside, he guided us to the room, we went in , the room was occupied with his friends..some asleep some awake.... and there he was asleep... I saw him...sukoon aya .... i was at peace to see him without all tht inotropic support leads...he was turned to the side and asleep...asleep just like.....just like ammi...jaisay ammi soaty thee... haan ...thst how it was , we sat down on two chairs that the friends unoccupied for us.... we just sat there as he slept , I saw then , that next to him was kept the book that I had given him for his Birthday , the birthday in January....abhi kyun parh rahay thay,....pata nahin .... then there was a massive knock on the door that woke him up,a collegue had come to see him...he saw him and said salam, saw khala.... then he looked towards me i smiled and said salam..my chair was near his feet.....he pulled back his legs... and said wsalam... then aunt and the man started to speak to him.... and I kept looking at these two, lookign at him just thora thora sa.... i was so nervous, the men in the room were all looking at us... I kept fidgeting with my fingers the whole time, I saw him glance at my hands and smile...then he asked abt my sister's result I told him about it....and shushed up... then the guy left and aunt continued talking to him ....phir un nay kaha..."tum nay date lee for the exam " i smiled and nodded my head in denial... lol... aunt said "aap ki sakhty hona zaroori hay warna yeh kuch nahin karty " he smiled and looked towards me...witty look and said" haan ab to aisa hi lag raha hay is kay saath to kuch sakhty karni paregi " I just smiled back...phir blah blah sub nay kiya mein bilkul khamosh thee..not a word... nervous thee and I know he could see it..I had bought a gift for him , a key chain that said "World's best doctor"I felt so much sharam in giving it to him..I cant tell you... so i kept it my bag.
phir jub janay lagay ... to aunt shook hands.. then I shook hands...the handshake was different ... he always held my hand firm, but this time..it was a very light , characterless shake , it didnt say anything to me... i just stepped back and came out of the room...
maybe he doesnt feel the same... maybe ..or maybe im wrong ....
I am very happy that I've met him, but I wanted to talk to him...i felt so much sharam infront of all those men........i wanted to give him the gift .....par ab nahin jaongi...
kiya karo mein..dunt know ....

No comments: