Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year

These are a few photographs I took at 4 am in the morning... on my way to the airport ....to receiive my bro who is here for eid..yipeeeeeeeeee......I was driving ...and mama was freaking out.. I still cant still believe she let me drive that time of the morning and she agreed to come with me with my babe to the airport...love you mom....
alrite then ..have to go now.. lots to do.. its new year's eve...
so
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU ..AND MAY THIS NEW YEAR BRING YOU ALL THE HAPPINESS AND JOY IN THE WORLD.....
LOVE YOU ALL.....
4 am int he morning.. the roads were a DELIGHT ..
Karachi Airport .....its nto that bad.. aand yes I looked like a moron taking this pic, but still did..lol

one of the birghtly lit and decorated trucks that we have in pakistan..love them.. tehy hshowcase some great art work....
this is my babe.. my very own babe...muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i know i know..... im messy ....

I know they are kinda weird... lol.. but bear with me....:)

33 comments:

meshwork said...

thts my bro driving in the first pic...I let him drive on the way back....

Zombies ate my display name said...

I thought your Mum was away in Riyadh. A word poped in my head "Colored _________________"

Zombies ate my display name said...

btw the new model of your babe looks like MAINDAK. LOL

Viks said...

Before anyone tells you I'll say it plain: You can't take pictues!!!

And yeah, Happy New Year!

meshwork said...

adnan...
mom's here for eid....
COLOURED........??
yeah, the new model is horrible...

viks...
lol...
thanks for being straight forward abt it....lol
i was driving and attempting to take these pics at the same time...i know a bad idea... but i also know im horrible at this ... but will definetly work on it....
Happy New Year to you too....:)

coco jumbo said...

hey! amazing pics lol, I mean I like the abstractness of the one taken from the driving seat! Thanks for coming by and thanks for the prayers again, lol i m free till 4 jan, then that timetable of strictness starts, hehe. I did my Fsc from pakistan international school riyadh but it was affiliated with federal board islamabad. did you do fsc as well?
inshAllah, study hard for the exams, you got more than a month and you will ace them, inshAllah

Nabeel said...

hmmmm .. my next post has a lot to do with the type of pictures that you took. I recently took pictures and was waiting to post them .. well .. i'll give details in the post ..

happy new year to you too ..

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
benz said...

happy new yrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
misssssssssssssu loassssssssssssssssssds....
where were u the other day... msged u but u went offline....................... need to talk to u........
take care....

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

Happy New year

meshwork said...

omair....
thanks...for the appreciation...
you're from riyadh tooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im from riyadh too...I did O and Alevels.....
and thanks for the prayers..:)


nabeel...
will go and check them out as soon as im done here...
I bet they're great...:)


suleman...
Maybe...
Dont really know.. not really a techinical person...
and yes I am a brave girl..:)
and yeah my babe sure is....my first car... I just love it...


reza...
Yipeeeeeeeeeee.........!!!!
You're back...!!!!
Happy New Year ...:)
so how's LA treating you...?


BINAAAAAAAAAAA..........
Happy New Year to you too............
I might have not seen you sign in...
anyways miss you loaaaaaaaaaaadsssssssssssss too... and I will call you....:)
you take care too...


Omar........
Happy New Year to you too.....
buddy, we need to talk...

Mr. Khurram said...

Thankyou for the comments on my blog. I hope new year 'll b fun 'n' Joy for you.

God bless you....

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

lol ok mehwish kia baat karni hai?

Anonymous said...

I dont blame your Mom as I am sure you drive like you shoot pictures. Which is just horrible. We are creating a mass of young people who are so undeserving.

meshwork said...

champ..
thanks...

omar....
secret hay...;)


lolita ....
who the hell you callin..undeserving....
tWO words for you...with all my love ofcourse...
"GET LOST "

coco jumbo said...

A levels girl!... interesting to see some riyadhian on blog world after vicky and sulaiman, hmm.assuming, *minarat ul riyadh* and now aga khan? hows the prep going?

Zombies ate my display name said...

Only the first photo is good. It has a very good electrifying effect. If it wasn't written that you toke these pictures, I might had believed it was some aftermath of graphic designing.

AWESOME TUKA!!! *Two thumbs Up*

meshwork said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meshwork said...

omair...
too many questions....:)
anyways...
mock exam on thursday and its pharma...HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


adnan...
:)
tuka ???

M said...

heyy sweety!
HAAPPY NEW YEAARR.. Have a Year Drizzilin wid happieness, wid Clouds of joys and Storms of Success!-- IN SHORT: have a blessings-raining year!
thnx for droppin by hunny.. lolz! u seem to be da only one dat seems to drop by... dat's sad.. i feel bad for ppl who miss out on my posts..
khair.. i wud say ur pix'r lovely coz... well coz u took em while drivin n its YOU who took em.. so well dats sumthin! yay! :) well i suck at takin pics believe me... these day i dun hv my cam(it broke;kept droppin) so im not snappin away these days.... luuv takin pics.. sumday i'll learn how to take em properly.
ciao!
n oh-- is urs accord? if it is thn i cnt c any probs wid da new model, infact its Nicce! pretty smmooth.

coco jumbo said...

questions are asked to be answered and only 1 was answered!!!! lol, anyways, MOCK test, hmmmmm, pharma is simply amazing!! I mean boring.

Zombies ate my display name said...

Tuka mutlab when your teacher asks a question and you don't know the answer so you throw a HAWAEE... and it turn out to be the right answer tu it is called TUKA. Mutlab some unwillful (is unwillful even a word? :S) act that turns out to be good is TUKA.

I suck at definations. Ask someone else.

M said...

arrey yar.. he means "tukka" -- urdu wala.. woh jo aeween answers/stunts/andaze mar dete hain hum... n they turn out to be ryt.(to our own astonishment basically). :D

TakeOnLife said...

happy new year!!! nice pics since i have never been to karachi!!!...


p.s. i knw vicky he's my so called couzin and i think he's next... we have found him the "gaoon ki choori" hehehehe

Viks said...

Mehwish, new post?!?!?!

And don't listen to SMZ - she doesn't know anything. I still have 5 years before anything comes my way.

Sana Umer said...

Happy new year to u too Mehwish:)

meshwork said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meshwork said...

mishi..
dont worry abt it..You've just started blogging..just give it time...
and you think I know how to take snaps properly..no darling..I dotn knwo the ABCD or the alaf bay pay of photography..but I do wanna learn the art...
oh okay...he was talkign abt that tukka...
anyways its Honda city...


omair.
MOCK EXAMs WERE A DISASTER.....:(



adnan..
you did a pretty good explaining it.. you dont really suck ..well not all that..:P

smz
you have to come to karachi.. its a great city...
gao ki gori eh?
TENO MENO PYAR HOGAYAY....SARSON DAY KHAIT MEIN....PYAR HOGAYAYA...(the girl does the thumpka...in bright pink dhoti and kameez and vicky watches around in a big shalwar and dhoti..big mustaches..and a rifle...


vicky....
vicky tell me like 6 mnths before teh actual event...so that i get time to get a lal lenga with parrot green and yellow big gaudy flowers for your better half...
she'd lovethat wouldnt she..lol...
anyways...saying all thsiin good fun...no intentions to offend you just playinga round..;)
why five years exactly ..why not 3 or 4...and you never know when wht can come ur way ..so dont be too sure...:)
was busy failing exams..but now im back...

sana...
kaha ho tum??

Sana Umer said...

yaar ask beeno.. i am away from my home:(
poori story us say sun lo.
just for that reason i am slow in blogging and unable to come online.

meshwork said...

suleman....
..:)


sana...
acha ....I completely forgot you moved to lahore...so how is it there?
miss karachi..?

Sana Umer said...

my family has moved to lhr, i am still here... till my thesis display:( bas yaar dua karo acha sa ho jaiy thesis... baqi to lhr ja kay hi pata chalay ga kay kaisa hai lhr:)

meshwork said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
meshwork said...

sana...
oh acha,,
best of luck...!!!
bina hoti to us ka bhi thesis hojata...