one good nikkah done here LOL....d imam had such a cool slan langg ..god forbid if ny such immams r out there heheh ;)LOL...it was reall funny mehwish njoyed reading it ..!!!ruby
ruby... i know it is hilarious... i read this with a friend ..and we couldn't stop laughing for hrs..lol..
saad.. he sure is ... remember his nick.. "baby cause im a thug" and the part where he goes " asl" lol..and the slots imam's the man...lol
vicky.. i know reading it again doesn't produce the same effect ... but i still enjoy it.. hamza... a job well done.. and yes ...the imam rocked...:) and where is that abstract ....????
if this doesnt work..then go to www.maniacmuslim.com, go to the t eh articles. and look for "online nikkah"... you can do all this ..if you are willing to make the effort... sorry abt the link..sometimes they dont work..
Thank you for the tareef and the 2 tareeqe. The tareeqa number 2 worked. It was hillarious. Imam was rather Hip Hop. I was in Lab and I couldn't stop laughing. People might be thinking I was gone nuts. I'll edit codes of that message box for more character space, as soon as I'm done with my term exams.
adnan... glad you enjoyed it..and it was my pleasure... it did crack u up didnt it...?? like i said before..imam's the man... hope you do well in the exams..best of luck!!!
12 comments:
one good nikkah done here LOL....d imam had such a cool slan langg ..god forbid if ny such immams r out there heheh ;)LOL...it was reall funny mehwish njoyed reading it ..!!!ruby
lolz...the imam was superb!...lolz
Its nice, though I won't bother reading it again!
Saads' right, Imam rocked!
ruby...
i know it is hilarious... i read this with a friend ..and we couldn't stop laughing for hrs..lol..
saad..
he sure is ...
remember his nick.. "baby cause im a thug"
and the part where he goes " asl" lol..and the slots
imam's the man...lol
vicky..
i know reading it again doesn't produce the same effect ...
but i still enjoy it..
hamza... a job well done..
and yes ...the imam rocked...:)
and where is that abstract ....????
lol... indeed its very hilarious.. i read this on gauhers blog too along time ago:) i enjoyed it as much as i did it now... the imam rocked... ;)
:)
thanks for stopping by...
I tried quad times but everytime it says that the page cannot be found.
adnan...
try this...
http://www.maniacmuslim.com/Online_Nikkah.html
if this doesnt work..then go to www.maniacmuslim.com, go to the t eh articles. and look for "online nikkah"...
you can do all this ..if you are willing to make the effort...
sorry abt the link..sometimes they dont work..
Thank you for the tareef and the 2 tareeqe. The tareeqa number 2 worked.
It was hillarious. Imam was rather Hip Hop. I was in Lab and I couldn't stop laughing. People might be thinking I was gone nuts.
I'll edit codes of that message box for more character space, as soon as I'm done with my term exams.
adnan...
glad you enjoyed it..and it was my pleasure... it did crack u up didnt it...??
like i said before..imam's the man...
hope you do well in the exams..best of luck!!!
Post a Comment