Tuesday, December 27, 2005

He left


He was saying that he didnt want her to ger hurt and that’s why he was leaving…that’s the only little bit she understood..she couldnt hear anything else he was saying..she kept saying to herself.”.no this cant be ahppening to me..this is not real…and then as those tears came down her face only then did she realize what had happened…it was all real..it was happening to her…he was going away..he was leaving her…she just kept saying “go just go ..go ..please just go” and he did ..he left…
She just waited where she was for him to come back and say he was only playing like he always did..but he didn’t come he didn’t … and she kept crying ,, crying her heart out…she got up and collapsed on th bed and cried for a long time..grabbed the cochee poo he had given her on her birthday and cried…held a photo of him close to her and cried…
She was so tired .so exhausted ..so weak.. a woman who had lost everything she lived for was bound to be all those things … she went into the bathroom for a shower..and stood under the shower for so long.. crying until her knees gave way and she fell to the floor…she pulled herself close and kept crying …
She build the strength to stand up and make it out of thebathroom into her room..where she changed… she looked like a mess.. her puffy eyes were enough for anyone to realize that she had been crying for hours…she had read somewhere that a a woman is beautiful because you love her… and he didn’t love her …she stood in front of the mirror staring at the woman in front of her..and this woman was not beautiful…as if all her beauty had been taken away in a heartbeat ….
.then her phone rang..she didnt want to answer it she let it ring..once twice ..and then thrice…she finally answered it the fourtht ime..it was her friend.. they had to go out for coffee today…she declined but the friend at the other end wouldn’t listen…she tried to tell her ..but she didn’t know what to say she was still trying to accept wht had really happened..and to avoid any more questions"why are you not going and all" she agreed and said she’ll get to her house in anhour…
She concealed those eyes…those eyes that had cried so much because they wouldn’t see the man they loved so much….a little magic with an eye pencil . covered it up..put on a gloss..wrapped a shawl aroundher .. grabbed the car kleys and was out of the house….
A few friend sgot into her car and few others int the other …they were all giggling and laughing ..and she managed a fake smile every now and then…but then… how long can you restrain the storm that had destroyed everything inside her from reaching the surface....she couldn’t control herself.. as she looked at the road infronto f her…she kept seeing his face..she kept hearing his laugh in her ear..his words.. everything came back to her bit by bit.. and it made her cry … she couldn’t let others see so she rolled dowm the window.. and let the cold December breeze blow her hair into her face… and as an excuse of managing her hair .. pulling it back from her face she could wipe away her tears too and no one would notice ….
They stopped at the coffee house.. ….got out of the cars and walked in..she settled her self on a couch in the corner.., everyone was laughing and telling jokes .. she just leaned her head back and s closed her eyes..she didnt want any of her friends to see the pain that reflected in her eyes… she didn’t..
She ordered oreo vanilla ice cream ,her favorite… she had only a bit ..and she pushed it away.. and she put her head on the table and covered her face …her friends asked her wht was wrong ..but she didn’t say anything.. she just said she was unwell.... the viral flu..................…...she lied….
As they made their way out of the coffee house ..she insisted on going to the beach..so they all did ...when they got there… she left the crowd and walked out on to the beach on her own..she walked along the shore line for a bit and then stopped ..looked into t he ocean.. looked at the waves who she once used to come to and ask to convery her love to her beloved who was so far away from her.. but today she had no message ..she just confided in them ..told them of her pain.. looked up at the sky and the moon looked dim asif it was sad cause she was sad…she was still crying ..this time..more then ever…and then…the heavens opened their doors and the sky cried with her ..in her pain..it rained.. it rained…everything she had loved was with her.. the ocean .the moon.. the rain..but the man who she had loved was no where in her reach ...
Her friend kept calling out her name ,telling her to come back…..but she didn’t want to move she didn’t want to leave the things she loved…she just stood there…until one of her friends..came from behind and pulled her back to the car…she was all wet and was shivering….her friends tuned the heater in the car and she sat in the car…once she gained her senses …her friends showered her with questions ..calling her mad..asking her wht was wrong..and she just laughed and said"you guys know..i love the rain…it was my first alongn the shore line I wanted to enjoy it"….she lied…again….
They got back in the car…and she started driving..this time..everyone was quiet …cause they were tired and it was late …and it was raining outside..everyone fell in to their own little fantasies…while she just sat there accepting her reality…that he was not here with her..he was not going to be here with her when she felt sad..when she needed someone to talk to ..he wont be here to work his charm and make all her worries go away ...he wont be here…and then another army of tears made their way out of her eyes…this time she didn’t care if anyone saw or not…when her friends saw this they asked what had been w rong…and she just said ..i need some time on my own..please just give me some time..and they the good friends they were obliged
She got back home..came back to her room.., changed.. got into her bed and just lay there for what seemed eternity.... with her closed...listening to late Nusrat Fateh Ali khan on her mp3 player and then don’t know when ..but she did finally fall asleep…a few momenst where she would feel nothing.a few momenst when her pain would go away ..a few moments when she would not miss the man who had left...


I called the sun and he answered me
I called the moon and she treasured me
I called the stars and they cried for me
When I called your name only silence came back to me

.I called the earth and she befriended me
I called the sky and she watched over me.
I called the seas and they refreshed me.
When I whispered your name only silence came back to me.

I called the wind and he carried me
I called the fire and he lit for me
I called the birds and they sang for me
When I spoke your name only silence came back to me.

I've seen you leave with my very eyes
but still…I have hope…..

29 comments:

meshwork said...

i wrote this in one go..just kept typing...so forgive me for the stupid mistakes..i know it needs refining but....I wa sjust too lazy to go over it again to correct the mistakes..and improve the structure of sentences...
so bear with me....:)

meshwork said...

and vicky..
IM BACK....!!!:p

luv
miss rona dhona...

Reza said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Viks said...

Man - you can cry for ages! I thought it'll be 2 - 3 paras', but it kept going ;)

You left your comments on my blog - meney soocha shayad ab kuch samajh aa gai hai. But nahi! When I come here, it's all back to 'zero'

haha ..

-Viks

M said...

aww... its k.
u knw its makes feel happy dat the heavens cried for u.. *sighs* its soo ..dunno.. makes u feels lyk.. they r soo charmed by ur truth they cant help it gettin influenced.. yea i remember it now..........
mehwish? y do we have to be this... this.. similar? as i said earlier.. rain.. moon... ocean... waves... Allah ji... honesty... khair co-incidence(?) maybe..
but anyway, wot makes me even more sad is tht.. i dun cry now.. so im not in touch wid my Rain... dat hurt to realize.
An armour soo strong... dat it guarded me off not only from the Pain but the OTHER things those helped me thru, lyk a friend.. da sky cried wid me.. da moon smiled at me, da moonlyt light my saw my tears those were easily concealed frm da world, da waves quitened whn i wanted to talk n slapshed arnd wildly whn i jus needed to drown every sound?? those things.. mehwish.. its sensible to move on. but me a logic-crazy person has jus realized she's lost those honest innocent selfless friends she had.
:(

M said...

Humans...
never really satisfied wid wot they get.
(Allah jii ii luuv You shoo much for still lovin me in ths selfish form of myn).
sorry guys.. got carried away. many of u wont get wot i blabbered on widout stoppin probably.. but im sure da person to whom its meant, wud relate to every word i said..

(oh btw i wz jus cumin up wid a blog on how supportive our vanity cases really are.. :)-- dats whn i came across u sayin " a lil magic wid an eye pencil.. a lil lip gloss.." i wont add more to how shockingly similar thots can get) btw i added a few more posts to my blogger.. do chk it out if u have tym
c'iao baby!

Nabeel said...

good story telling .. a touch story too .. hope this didn't happen to you .. well atleast you had some ice cream.

You gotta listen to Nusrat Fateh Ali's "Sea of Vapors" ...

meshwork said...

911 opeartor..."911... whats the emergency..."
mehwish"my blog has been struck by disaster"

I read this again and I hate it.. its horrible...

reza...
thankyou for not reading further ..it was horrible...lol
and I still owe you adedication..its on its way ... will reach the blog any day....


vicky..
its just a story...
but yeah i can cry for ages ...

mishtery..
you leave me speechless girl..you expressed yourself so beautifully...
and hey did you happen to go to the kum ka mela in bachpan....lol...
(hope you understand wht im trying to say..)
will check you blog definitely...

nabeel...
it didnt really happen to me...its just a story.... just inspired from somehwere....;)
SO when do we leave for that tour of the wonders...??..:)

meshwork said...

one of my friends calls me a DRAMA QUEEN....although I scream "NO IM NOT." whenever he calls me that but now im starting to think the man is not to blame he only speaks teh truth...lol

M said...

lollz... kum ka mela indeeed!
waise i really dunno yeh "kum" ka mela kya hota hai.. mela=festival. i get it.. but wots this thing abt "kum" dat everybdy seems to lose their bros n sissys there? imsure whn da mela gets over.. they end up wid stocks n stocks of kids cryin their eyes out.. think abt it. i pity those ppl n their ears; itne saare rone wale bache! *gulps* poor them!

ps. not tht im not crazy abt kids... its just dat soo many kidz cryin, makes me wanna cry along.. lollz!

Mr. Khurram said...

Nice Story for this Fake world of Fake Love.

God bless you....

Viks said...

by the way, the picture is amazing Mehwish! I feel for that girl :|

meshwork said...

mishi...
lol...

champ...
with all due respect....
THE WORLD IS ALL REAL... AND LOVE IS ALL REAL TOO

vicky...
i know it is...:)

suleman...
comon now ..say something...

Zombies ate my display name said...

I mean no offense but I believe k sub dramas, music, movies and Arabian Nights k tales k kaarnamay hein.

Lekin bahar haal. No one knows where lays the eternal contentment, everyone is living abnormal life, one way or other.

coco jumbo said...

lovable picture and story as well :)

Nabeel said...

I sure will keep you in mind mehwish when I'll plan the trip .. the pleasure will be all mine if you decide to join us.

I mean .. it seriously something that I soooo much (my heart cries that I haven't done this yet) wanna do .. I can't explain in words how much I wanna visit these ancient wonders (each and every one of them) .. mannn .. people waste money going (well not waste) but spend so much money going to mexico and beaches .. mann if i can even go to one of these.

will let you know when this happens .. hey by the way .. you let me know if you plan it before me :)

mishtrey .. its a huge mela (festival) where children get lost. It's size is mythical (it's that big) .. well that would be another place i'd like to go ..

nabeel

Anonymous said...

I just completed reading the whole story. Bechari SHE. Itna dukhi, I was expecting a suicide from her at end. But it wasn't there.

A total fiction. And like Grisham stated about his work that he has written 17 novels but now he realize that fiction cannot keep up with real life.

With these things, Philosophy can be very dangerous too.

And btw, in case SHE relates to you, then keep your grip at what they say "Wars are won at will."

Zombies ate my display name said...

I suppose you're Biology student. And even then you're so good with words.

The part I liked in story was when it rained... I heard it somewhere "...feelings so true..." Even the nature couldn't resist...
Awesome

And yeah, I liked that coffee house part too. LOL. I'm going out to eat some ICECREAM.

meshwork said...

adnan..
very well said.. eternal contentment....ha..hard to get ....
and im not good with words AT all...lol..im horrible...
and thank you...:)


omair...
thank you...:)

nabeel...
dont worry , you'll make it to one of them this year insha Allah...
and who is "us" are there othetr ppl too??...yipee....
and if i make that trip before you do..you'd definitely know abt it....:)

birthday boy...
hiya...
i know the story is sad..and its not me...
nd suicide is a no no....suicide doesnt resolve anything...
she just has reach out to THE PROBLEM SOLVER....:)
:)

Zombies ate my display name said...

LOL. Yes, you're very frankenstein with words. It was solely adulation anyway. :D

She kept crying for hours and then she realized that her beauty was taken away in a heartbeat :S...

Her mp3 player must be iPOD, I can bet on it. :D LOL

P.S. I suppose I was the birthday boy.

meshwork said...

iPOD ??? ...wht makes you so sure??

yeah i figured that out ..:)

TakeOnLife said...

good one :)

meshwork said...

hey smz!!!
thank you..:)

Zombies ate my display name said...

I think that your blog's template is not even okay. Do you not realize that a bright one is good?

M said...

Okay, i figured ths out.. tht u(adnan) have a prob wid this template... the color or woteva it is? WHY..? its nicee... i mean its black i knw.. can appear a lil gloomy to sum.. but i lyk it coz ths template gives da idea of sum mystery hidden in ur post.. i think ur template shud reflect wot u feel .. shud be lyk ur signature.. AND i've said ths b4 if u have any template dat You cud recommend us.. jus shoot! its always welcum.. :)

n yea yea, humein pata hai aapka template kitna haseeen hai.. i Luuuv da color Red...i really do..
toh whn r u suggestin us sum of ur excellent ones?

meshwork said...

adnan..
I love the color black.. and I thought this tmeplate was better then the rest ...
buddy Im a medical studnet..so all the technical stuff is not my playground...
but I would wanna learn...well maybe just alittle..


mishi..
thankyou...for being such a sweet heart...
and yeah adnna show us wht you got ...???

Anonymous said...

who ever the girl is tell her she is lucky and the guy is A** H*** I know these types cause I,m a guy

meshwork said...

nadan..
hahaha...
thank you..I sure will let her know...

Anonymous said...

Why updating no more? What happened? What is your name?