
The day that changed the life of a young girl…
The day we became friends….
The bond for eternity …the bond that got lost somewhere on its path to imperishibility…..
Or maybe it didn’t
or maybe the bond just weakened .....fighting the battle of life and time...and will soon regain it's strength....
(darn hope ,doesnt let go does it...)
If I could turn back time….would I want to change what happened….maybe not…definitely not...
you were and will always be very very special....
Happy Anniversary…
he probably doesn't even remember…but I don't blame him...:)
11 comments:
Omair....
Happy birthday ....
sorry I missed it...tried commenting on your blog but I can't so thought I 'd just wish you here....
May All Your Dreams Come true....and you and I ...someday... operate on some dude together....insha Allah.....:)
Mehwish Dear! you sound like a perfect lover who is just not givin' up. great! *Smiles*
God bless you....
khurram...
don't know about being a great lover..that case was closed a while ago...
I just want to be
THE GREATEST FRIEND.....:)
LOL - yeah, I still busy with school. But I think I should start writing something.
I have a few stories up my sleeves but they are still pending. I guess I'd soon polish 'em up and post 'em.
Few things in life are hard to let go off, but it's good to leave 'em behind, and start a walk on new paths.
Few friends are better forgotten, maybe that's when the friendship between 'em values more.
When I was 10, I thought I can get and achieve anything in life - but now I know that there are a handful of things that we gain, and rest is for others! Maybe they need it more than us.
Life is the best when you think for the better of people around you, that's when happiness comes crawling to you like a naive child.
Viks
vicky....
hiyaaaa....!!!
glad to have you back....
yep you SHOULD start writing again.....
and whetver was said after that...aww, man .. that is so true...
liek the part ...
" I know that there are a handful of things that we gain, and rest is for others! Maybe they need it more than us"
thanks for the inspiration.....
YOU ROCK...!!!
(okay you can pay me now... so it'll be canadain dollars right...)...lol...
take care...:)
Lol mehwish tum nahi sudharna. aur waisay kia baat karni hai ap nay jo itni important hai? Sorry ive been busy with job interviews ;) bara insan ho gia hoon
lol...
sudhaar gayee ho.. tum us ki fikr na karo...
bus karni hay baat....
hope you get accepted somewhere good...Insha Allah...:)
heyy hunny..
:).. yea guys uusally dun rem. such stuff lolz. n we'r made fun of for these 'minor' things... but these "minor" things hold meanings too.. i've long since ceased to rem. n make a note abt dates... :) pata nahin kyun. pata nahin kab se.
n we'r meeting ths august. (InshaAllah).. i'll be cumin to pakiland for my cousins weddin definitely ..so ;) c ya there hun.
n yeaa.. i misseed uu oh-so much.. *hugss*
viks: glad to knw u'r back :) yay!
mishi...
that'll be great....
will love to meet up....
and I will take you on that long drive...:)
awwww...
Post a Comment