Thursday, April 13, 2006

mama....

I miss my mama so much right now….
I just wanna hug her real tight…
I slept with her in her bed the day before I came back to Karachi, I miss the embrace..
I miss my mama…
I hate being away from her…

have already called her up 5 times…but it’s still not the same as having her around physically…

Allah mia , always take real good care of her cause she is the best mama in the world…..
I love you ami …and I miss you loads….

4 comments:

Viks said...

We all love our MOM!

Mr. Khurram said...

NO! my Mama is the Best Mama in the world. *Smiles*

God bless you....

M said...

aww.. shweeto. its alryt.. she's there wid u anyway hunny, u knw my mum once assured me whn i missed lyk CRAZY by sayin tht..: look im there! u jus dun see me, if it wznt me thn who switches off ur a/c in mornings whn u'r too cold to get up!?!"

:) ... (i later found out its my maid she instructed b4 leavin)

ooooooooohh.. i LUUUUUUUUUURRVV MY AMMA! n wot r u guys talkin abt :p ...my mum's Ze Best acha!

meshwork said...

vicky...
yep we all do...:)


khurram....
no ..my mom is alrite...lol...


mishi...
aww...I know ...my mom does teh same thing...
ammiiiiiiiiiiiiii.............!!!




AND EVERYONE.. MY MAMA IS THE BEST ......ALRITE...!!!!...:)