Thursday, April 13, 2006

something different....

hey ...
I found this on khurram's blog,it's sort of a quiz....and since I have nothing else to do ...... well there is a test on thursday that I SHOULD be studying for ...nah ..forget it... let's take the quiz ,
so here it goes....


1.Smoked a cigarette.....well,yes I have , I know I shdnt have but I just had to know wht it tasted like, so took a few puffs a couple of times...
2.Drank too much.......as in alcohol?? if it means that then no...I have never had alcohol and dont intend tyo have it either...but I did once drink around 22 glasses of water cause of " drinking water makes your skin glow" and ended up throwing up...lol...
3.crashed a friend's car.....well fortunetly not.. but I have crashed my car a couple of time...so you better buckle up when you go out with me...:)
4.stolen a car.....lol..nahi bhi ab itnay buray din bhi nahi ayay hay...lol...
5.been in love... let's not go there...next question...
6.shoplifted...nope...but I did once go up to a guy a t the counter at a grocery store close to my house in riyadh ..and said.. "meri ammi kehty hay aap chor hay.."..lol.. I was taken back after that to apologize ot the dude..lol..
7.quit your job.......well I haven't had a proper job so far but as far as not- to- proper jobs are concerned....I quit all the time.. not cause I'm unable to the job but cause I get bored easily....
8.filed for divorce.....Allah na karay... waisay shadi to hojaya pehlay....lol...
9.been in a fist fight.....not really a "fist fight", but had loads of "use everythign and anything" fights ...lol....
10.broken a bone.....fortunetly not.... but I've always wanted to get a plaster...
11.saved someone's live........saved my life loads of times...
12.been arrested........nope, not yet....
13.gone on a blind date......no, and it aint ever happening either.. ..how can people even go on blind dates .. the dude could be some psycho... you never can tell nowadays....
14.lied to a friend.....no.....er... yes I guess....
15.skipped school.....yep loads of times... but nowadays at uni... i tend to believe in going to class signing the attendance sheet and runnign out in the middle of the class once the teacher turns around to scribble on the board....:D
16.seen someone die.....well if it means "the exact moment of death",not really...
17.been to canada........yep...
18.been to mexico.......nope....
19.been on a plane......I practically live on that thing...lol...
20...been lost...yeah a couple of times....got lost in karachi a few months ago too... it was me and mo in my car ... lost in karachi...lol...
21. Been on the opposite side of the country........and that would be...???
22.Swam in the ocean.....like proper swimming ...nah....
23.Felt like dying......yeah I guess , a few times...
24. Been stung by a bee.....nope....
25.Played cops and robbers... a million times....we used ot have plastic hand cuffs and pistold...aww it was fun....
26.Recently colored your hair...no not recently....
27.done smething you told yourself you wouldnt do.....lol... I always end up doing what I tell myself not to do...
28.made prank calls.......infinite times , now I had fun with them, we used to try this a lot when we used to coem to karchi..."aaap ka fridge chal raha hay and the person on t he other end would say ..haan and we'd go like.... pakar lay bhaag na jayaya...lol...." but since the invention of the "CALLER ID"..life's been boring..lol...
29.Lost over 20 pounds......yep.....
30.Caught a snowflake on your tongue....nahi...:(
31.Danced in the rain.......inifinte times......love the rain, love dancing in the rain.. when we were kids our phoopo used to take us on the terrace and we'd all dance to madhuri dixit's songs......
32.wrote a letter to Santa Clause......yeah I did..... and wrote many more letters to Allah mia and tied them to a balloon and let them fly away...that reminds me I even worte a letter and kept it in abootle once and threw the bottle into the ocean....
33.Been kissed under the mistletoe....probably was as a bay....
34. Had your opinion printed in the newspaper.....yeah in Arab News.........
35.Taken a bubble bath with someone......yeah with my girlfriends when I was a little girl and bina was one of them....
36.Made a bonfire on the beach......yes , we used to have a bonfire in the schoolgrounds at Halloween and we danced around it... It was fun...
37.Crashed a party......nah...
38.gone roller-skatin..........one millionaand one times....
39.ice -skatin.......no.... but I reallly really want to ....

everyoen's been tagged ,
specially .....omar jaani......:)

11 comments:

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

You tagged so i had to b the first one. :D
1.Smoked a cigarette..... Oh yes and 20 in one go :D. great old days.
2.Drank too much.......Nope and don’t even think i will eva try it.
3.crashed a friend's car..... Yeah just once with my bat and some spray paint.
4.stolen a car.....Lol just once. wrecked it and ran away. In my defense i had no idea that it was stolen.
5.been in love... One too many times...
6.shoplifted...Drinking a soda and finishing up a bag of chips without paying! Is tht shoplifting? i am still trying to figure tht out.
7.quit your job.......What would you have done if you cursed you manager out ....
8.filed for divorce.....Let me get married 4 times and then i will think about it ...
9.been in a fist fight.....A couple of times but neva saw the end. One good thing about us desi, U always find a friends on the other side ;) ....
10.broken a bone.....Just once, fell off a bike. don’t regret it at all, she was one fine nurse :) ...
11.saved someone's live........Yeah saved a rabbit once, ended my killing him myself...
12.been arrested........Once and by a freakin MUTAWA for acting all kool in Fasliah mall....
13.gone on a blind date......Tried it once, was very excited at the start but finally figured out tht it was prank by some of my friends....
14.lied to a friend.....What do you think i am telling you guys right now ALL LIES...
15.skipped school.....Dont remember eva going to class.
16.seen someone die.....I the middle of the masjid...
17.been to canada........Yeah too cold...
18.been to mexico.......Hell yeah .. very nice and CHEAP :D ....
19.been on a plane...... Every 3 months I am in one of those treacherous things..
20...been lost... Too hard to keep count
21. Been on the opposite side of the country........ NY ooh yeah one of the best states in usa.
22.Swam in the ocean..... Almost drowned in the pacific, kayaking isnt my thing ....
23.Felt like dying......Cant remember the last time if i eva lived ;)...
24. Been stung by a bee.....once in KHI. Felt like killing that thing but remembered tht if a bee stings its like a self destruct mechanism for them, It deserved it....
25.Played cops and robbers... Hell yeah and i was always the robber. Obeying the law is not my thing.
26.Recently colored your hair...Yeah on my cousins wedding....
27.done smething you told yourself you wouldnt do..... more than once..
28.made prank calls.......I have more than 200 entries in my cell phone ;)...
29.Lost over 20 pounds......trying to make tht 40.....
30.Caught a snowflake on your tongue....My first snowfall on my first day in usa. it was the first amazing thing.
31.Danced in the rain.......used to but now i hate it......
32.wrote a letter to Santa Clause......Neva felt like wasting 37 cents on postage....
33.Been kissed under the mistletoe....unfortunately not....
34. Had your opinion printed in the newspaper.....Yeah after my friend got beaten by one of our teachers ..arab news.......
35.Taken a bubble bath with someone......Wasn’t tht a great dream, but all good things come to an end ...
36.Made a bonfire on the beach......Yeah and the locals at French beach scared the hell out of me, from all their scary stories.
37.Crashed a party......It so much fun when you get kicked out...
38.gone roller-skatin..........I use to live on those things....
39.ice -skatin.......My butt still feels the pain.

meshwork said...

omar..
lol.....
you managed to answer all 39 of them....
and all your accomplishments make me proud..:D

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

I am proud of them too, but you still need to work on somethings. LOl jus kidding.

meshwork said...

OMAR...
DAFA HOJAO....!!!!!....:P

benz said...

lol .. mehwish i really found ur answers interesting infact umers tooo :0 u both rock... now its my turn to answer... heheheh yayyeeeeeeeeee... i m tagged....
;) its goona be so much fun .... .;)
*fingers crosesed *

meshwork said...

bina...lol.....
love you loads.....
waiting for your answers....:)

Mr. Khurram said...

Thankyou mehwish Dear! thankyou for sharin' this. *Smiles*

God bless you....

benz said...

gooooooooooo , read my answers...abt this quiz on my blog...

meshwork said...

khurram...
The pleasure was all mine...:)

bina...
haan haan jarahee ho..

Viks said...

lol - nice!

meshwork said...

vicky....
:)