Saturday, April 08, 2006

where were you.....



Where were you when I was burned and broken
While the days slipped by from my window watching
Where were you when I was hurt and helpless
Because the things you say and the things you do surround me
While you were hanging yourself on someone else's words
Dying to believe in what you heard
I was staring straight into the shining sun

Lost in thought and lost in time
While the seeds of lifeand the seeds of change were planted
Outside the rain fell dark and slow
While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime
I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the moment had arrived
For killing the past and coming back to life

I took a heavenly ride through our silence
I knew the waiting had begun
And headed straight... into the shining sun

"coming back to life" by Pink Flyod ,one of the best songs ever composed ...I've been in love with this song for a while now '

great words ,great music, mind blowing vocals ...

this song takes me to a different level altogether..some songs have that magic ... thsi is one of thém ..for me atleast it is...

7 comments:

Mr. Khurram said...

Indeed!!! there 're many songs which just put us in such mood. I liked the words of this song.

P.S. did you hire the Body Guard yet? *Smiles*

God bless you....

benz said...

this isone of the best post of ur blog mehwish ... yes , where were u ... *SIGH*

luv ugirl... miss u so much
love

coco jumbo said...

aah pink floyd...i love the vocals and the solo in that song. did you hear High Hopes, On the Turning Away and Sorrow?? and superb pic?? your work of art???

coco jumbo said...

and mercedes benz, do you even check your blog regularly??

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

Hey kia haal hai? kia baat hai ap ki Pink Floyd, oasis. wah gi wah impress kar dia. Srry mein comment nahi kar raha tha cuz mein vacation pay tha kafi arsay say. Agay ka kuch pata nahi kuck karnay ko mila ya nahi is liaya saaray mazay abhi karnay thay ;). Aik gana try karna “I grieve by peter Gabriel” its used in city of angels.

ReJeCtEd by GoD EmBrAcEd By The DeVil !!!!! said...

and dont worry abt my screen name. its just a different side of me :d

meshwork said...

khurram...
yea some songs just do it all...
nope ..no bodyguard yet...:)

bina..
thanks..
yep where were you dude...lol..
miss you too


omair..
not heard high hopes yet...
will download it now ...
yes a superb pic..
and nope not my work of art...unfortunetly ...:(


OMAR......
WHERE WERE YOU...AND HOW WERE YOUR VACATIONS...
WE NEED TO TALK..ASAP
TAKE CARE